No doubt, biking is a great way to tone and strengthen your muscles—especially your backside and legs! It is also an effective way of managing and preventing various conditions such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease, while increasing your energy levels and helping you manage pain and stress.
Biking is also a great social activity that you can do with your family. You not only become healthy together, but also strengthen your family bond. However, how do you get your bicycles from one scenic location to the next without biking 200 miles? Get a Swagman XTC4 Cross-Country 4-Bike Hitch!
Swagman XTC-4 Cross-Country 4-Bike Hitch Features
- Easy to install, it now comes with a locking hitch pin to keep it safe and secure at the back of your car.
- Can hold up to 4 bikes for the average family of 4.
- Quick release bike tire hoops are easy and fast to adjust and carry a variety of bike frames effortlessly.
- Push-button ratchet arms make it a breeze to load and unload all your bikes.
- Soft frame coating that protects your bikes’ finish.
- Easy to fold for storage when you are not using it and the center arm folds down allowing easy access to your vehicle’s rear without having to remove the rack.
Hitch racks work only with cars with a trailer hitch.
The hitch rack and bikes can be damaged in the event of a rear-end collision.
A loaded hitch rack extends your car’s length, which can make turning, parking, and driving more difficult.
What Others Say About the XTC-4
The bike rack has received several positive reviews because it can hold any style bike you have. Once the bike’s weight is on the rack, it is held so securely that you never have to worry about anything falling out. It is so quiet, that some clients say they’ve had to look back to ensure that it’s still there!
The Swagman XTC-4 Cross-Country 4-Bike Hitch is a good buy that will let you and your family enjoy the quiet outdoors anywhere. However, you always have to remember that it is at the back of your vehicle as you drive along highways, park at stops, and drive around the city.